Writings on Intersex
- Variations of Sex DevelopmentInstead of Disorders of Sex Developmentby Milton Diamond and Hazel Beh
- The Myth of Normality Rethinking Feminist Ideas of Genderby Mairi MacDonald
- Management of IntersexualityGuidelines for dealing with individuals with ambiguous genitalia.by Milton Diamond, Ph.D. and H. Keith Sigmundson, M.D.
- Ethical principles and recommendations for the medical management of differences of sex development (DSD) / intersex in children and adolescents by Claudia Wiesemann, Susanne Ude-Koeller, Gernot H. G. Sinnecker, Ute Thyen 
- The Right to be Wrong: Sex and Gender Decisionsby Milton Diamond Ph.D. and Hazel Glenn BEH, PH.D., J.D.
- Sex, Gender, and Identity over the Years: A changing perspectiveby Milton Diamond Ph.D.
- Sex Reassignment at BirthA Long Term Review and Clinical Implicationsby Milton Diamond, Ph.D. and H. Keith Sigmundson, M.D.
- Pediatric Ethics and the Surgical Assignment of Sexby Kenneth Kipnis, Ph.D. and Milton Diamond, Ph.D.
- Three Recommendation to the Medical Communityregarding the Surgical Assignment of Sexby Kenneth Kipnis, Ph.D. and Milton Diamond, Ph.D.